Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011

Today was just one of those days

i went to a concentration camp today. very depressing, but interesting to actually be standing in one. the camp is a little larger than 5 soccer fields, and it is filled with bunks, wash houses, work places. most of all, it was raining the whole time. so it really set a mood for our tour. sadly, i forgot my camera so i have no photos of the place. the name is Sachsenhausen. it was one of the first to be built.

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE........
i missed my train.

just kidding........

i woke up this morning very, VERY tired, and i went downstairs to eat some breakfast. i get the milk for my cereal and a juice cup. i'm so tired i pour the milk into my cup, instead of into my cereal.
next i told myself; GO TO BED ON TIME.
good night people of the world. sleep well.


2 Kommentare: